November 25, 2012

Is there an android app that lets you change the way an incoming call looks on your screen?

Q. Is there an android app that changes the appearance of an incoming call? I have the samsung intercept, and I don't like the way an incoming call looks. Its too plain and when I assign an personal caller ID to a contact, the picture is too small.
By the way, I don't get the little AndroidBot that usually pops up on android devices. Its the outline of a person and its gray.

A. You need an Android app that replaces the phone's current 'phone' app. Search in the Market for 'dialer' and you'll find a bunch. I haven't used any though, so I can't recommend specific ones.


Is there an android app that automatically answers your calls by going straight to speakerphone?
Q. I've been looking for an android app that automatically answers the call by speakerphone and or if in a bluetooth headset. Me and my dad don't have bluetooth headsets we have the droid x car docks but even trying to hit the speakerphone button while in call is dangerous! We need something to automatically answer/make the calls with speakerphone already activated.

A. https://market.android.com/details?id=org.malamber.speakerphone

Auto Speakerphone will automatically enable the speakerphone on all incoming and outgoing calls. By default, the speakerphone will not be turned on if a hands free Bluetooth device or headphones are detected.

tony@myandroidfun.com
http://www.myandroidfun.com/


Is there an Android app to let me control my phone with my computer?
Q. I'm looking for an Android app that will let me control my phone from my computer. For example, I want to run a computer program that manipulates data in running games (yes to cheat lol) on a game running on my Android phone. Sort of like a remote desktop program I guess? Free preferred but I will pay for one if need be. Thanks!

A. Oh, you could have a check here:

http://www.androidsoft4u.com/

there are many android free apps. You could go and have a check whether you could find one.


How can a teen make an android app for free?
Q. I want to make an android app for free but andromo says you have to be 18 to use andromo.
Is there some other website you can make android apps for free on for teens

A. Andromo looks like a company that steals ideas to make money... if you want to make an android app you need to know java first...

download AIDE for android and you can start making apps today right from your phone... at any age.

on a PC you can use eclipse but you will need the android DK and all that.
http://developer.android.com/guide/index.html





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment