November 26, 2012

How to get my Android applications arranged in a circle?

Q. In GO launcher theme previews, and in previews for other things, it shows all the apps in two half circles on opposite sides of the screen, facing away from each other. How do I get my apps to do this? I have a Samsung Sidekick, the newest model

A. to do that follow these steps

press menu
go to preferences
go to effects settings
press horizontal scroll effect
select chariot

and then open your app drawer


What is the best launcher for an android phone?
Q. I got a Samsung Transform last week and had been wondering if anyone else had any opinion on if any of the other free launchers are a better option then the standard droid launcher? Is there one that works better?

A. Either ADW Launcher or Lancherpro

I have launcherpro plus and i love it.

Go to xda-developers.com and you will find a lot more you can do to customize your phone.


How to change the launcher background with go launcher ex?
Q. I downloaded go launcher ex on my droid x and set it up fine but I want to put a separate background on my launcher from my screen how do I go about doing this?

A. -Fancy home screen transition (MENU-preferences-display settings-screen transition)
-Themes supported (search �go launcher ex theme� to download)
-Smooth scrolling experience (set the flip speed in display settings)
-Icon popup menu (long press icon on the screen)
-Folder and task manager in app drawer (long press icon to enter edit mode)
-Gesture supported (both screen and dock icon)
-Scrollable & resizable widgets supported (free)

Tips:
-If you have lag issue on home screen, try to change the value of flip speed in display settings. (Menu-Preferences-Display settings-Flip speed)
- Long press icons in app drawer to edit location, uninstall apps and create folders.
- Pinch fingers together to enter preview screen and edit home screen pages.


https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gau.go.launcherex


What are some android home replacement apps?
Q. What are all the home replacement apps on the Android Market? I know of open home, ahome,sweeter home, panda home, ihome, freshface, and slidescreen im just wondering if there are anymore.

A. You could also try Home++. It offers a pretty functional sliding launcher so you can get to all your most used apps/functions the easiest. SlideScreen is a pretty awesome home replacement app too, nice to have all your information in one place.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment