November 23, 2012

Where and How can I download the Nintendo DS Emulator for my Android device?

Q. I want to be able to play the newer Pokemon games such as Soul Silver and others. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S 3.

A.


Can you play gameboy games on a Samsung galaxy ace?
Q. I am getting an ace on tuesday and I want to know if there is a ds emulator availdable on it. Ive never had an android phone, but i do know that ds emulators are compatible with the galaxy s2 because my friend has it. Are emulators compatible on the galaxy ace and if so how could I get one?
Sorry, i meant gba emulators, not ds emulators

A.


Are there any emulators like tiger lab DS but actually work on my.Android?
Q. Tiger lab is just a ds demo. I am looking for one that isnt a demo and works well.

A. The best one is "Viber app"


Where to get online or android pokemon games?
Q. I busted my DS a while ago and now I have an urge to play.

A. actually yes there is for android phone its an app called tiger gba you can only play gba games thats the only bad thing about it there is also gameboid which is like 4.99 but it still only plays gba games





i know its a gba emulator. and i have gameboid too.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment