November 24, 2012

How to convert iTunes movies for Android?

Q. I just bought a new Android. A Droid Razr to be specific, and I had an iPhone before so I had purchased movies from the iTunes Store. Thing is, I don't have the iPhone anymore but I still want the movies on my new phone, and due to Apple's absurd policy, I can't. So is there any way that I can do this, and hopefully for free?

A. You may refer to this step-by-step guide:

http://www.softdiggs.com/howto/convert-itunes-video-m4v-to-android-phone.php


How do i set a custom notification tone for my yahoo mail android app on the droid razr?
Q. I am setting up my new droid razr. I already got the custom ringtone and notification i wanted, but now I want that same custom notification to go off whenever i get an email from the yahoo mail app. The custom notification tone shows up in the droid razr menu but not the menu on the yahoo mail app.

A. You can set a notification in the "Options" menu in the Yahoo! Mail Android app.

To access the Yahoo! Mail "Options" menu:

Tap the Menu button on your Android device, then tap Options.
Tap an account to edit its options

Once in the options menu, you'll have the ability to edit each of the settings below:

Notifications - Turn sound and icon notifications on/off.
Sound - Turn notification sounds on/off.
Vibrate - Turn notification vibration on/off.
Status Bar - Turn the status bar on/off.
Sync Yahoo! Contacts - Turn on to sync your Yahoo! Contacts with you android device's address book.
Signature - Use this option to create or edit the text of a signature used specifically for Yahoo! Mail for Android.
Use Signature - Choose to include/remove a your Yahoo! Mail for Android signature.


How durable is the droid razr maxx speaker?
Q. I downloaded this video player android app that has volume controls that allow the video to play twice as loud as the default player. It is the MX player pro. This eliminates the need to buy any external speakers, but is this bad for the speaker and could it cause the quality to suffer? Also what are out of warranty costs for replacing the speaker if it does happen?

A. yes it will sound distorted.
yes, it might blow the speaker.
it will drain the battery faster, which will make the driod overheat.
use an external!


An app that will automatically block calls/texts for me?
Q. I'm looking for an app for the Android Razr where I can have calls or texts for a number just ignored without me even knowing. For instance, if this certain number texts/calls me I will have no knowledge of it. Period? I know you can do this somehow just not sure how? Help?! Thanks!

A.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment