November 26, 2012

Is there any manager of Android to manage my phone on mac?

Q. I bought a imac a weeks ago, i want to sync and manage data from my galaxy s2 to my imac. The Android Sync Manager WiFi i used on windows is great, and now i want such a Android Manager for mac users like it.
anyone can help me?

A. Try this Android Manager for Mac, it can help you backup and restore Android phone data on Mac; Add, delete, export, play music; set music as ringtones; import/export from/to iTunes library.

http://www.android-manager.net/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ofV38bI3nY


if i set up a wifi router that is not connected to internet but IS connected to my computer, will?
Q. i be able to sync data wirelessly to android phone via wifi connection?? or put another way, would i be able to print ti wifi printer if no internet yet both devices connected to router?

A. Yes, you will have an active connection to your computer, just not the internet.


How do I use my android WiFi abroad?
Q. Verizon said I couldn't use my phone to make calls, but could use the WiFi to get online. How does this work?

A. They probably mean to visit a wifi hotspot - like a hotel or cafe or whatever.
Just turn the wifi on and see if it shows any unsecured hotspots.


How to use google maps on my android without wifi?
Q. I have an htc desire hd and although it comes with locations, I would like to use google maps but without the use of data. Can I just download the map of my location with google maps or is it constantly in need of wifi? Thanks

A. first of all, you worded your question wrong
and no unless you have wifi everywhere you go you will need data to use google maps in various locations





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment