November 26, 2012

Can I make my Straight Talk Android run off Verizon towers?

Q. I recently bought a Huawei M865C with Android 2.3.6 and it doesn't work at my house (I live in the country) but my previous Straight Talk phone works just fine. Is there a way to reprogram the phone or something along those lines so I can use it at home?

A. I don't think so but if so I would deffinateky do it with my andfoid even th they just came out with two more andriods that run off the verizon towers one of which is the lg optimus zip and the other one begings with a p


Why does the straight talk website say that one of their android phones wont work in my area?
Q. The straight Talk website says that the android phones wont work in my zip code but a bunch of their other cheaper phones will. Why is that? I have had 2 other straight talk phones and they work fine where Im at.

A. Straight Talk android phones operate exclusively on the Sprint network. If you don't have a Sprint network in your city, you will not be able to purchase the Android phones. The other phones run off of AT&T and Verizon networks.


How to get zelda link to the past on my android?
Q. I have an emulator (snes 9x EX) for my android but i cant seem to find a site that will let me download games(also if you know where i can find street fighter thatd help also)

A. Doperoms.com is a free site where you can download roms. Go there and search for the rom that you want and click it and download it. 100% free.
Zelda: http://doperoms.com/files/roms/super_nintendo_snes/Legend+of+Zelda%2C+The+-+A+Link+to+the+Past+%28E%29+%5B%21%5D.zip/40841/Legend+of+Zelda%2C+The+-+A+Link+to+the+Past+.zip


How can I get my iPad map to show the zip code?
Q. I know that it will show it if I search by it. But if I search for a location, or pinpoint a spot on the map, it will give me everything about the address accept for the zip code.
I know there are other apps and ways of finding the zip code, but I dont' want to have to use two different sources.
Is there some way I can make my ipad give me the zip code for the points on the map?
...the default map app.

A. Get a droid tab :) LOL - sorry, Monica I couldn't resist. On the android market there is an app that let's you pinpoint long. / lat., minutes / second, +/- GMT calc and zip and I think even country code and prefix info based on GPS ... apple market doesn't have it? I'm sure it would help if I had the name.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment