November 24, 2012

What android music player app doesn't drain your battery?

Q. I hav the stock music player for the galaxy s and it kind of kills the battery cause I use it for hours, my ipod didn't drain fast when I used as much as my android.
my music player has a ram of about 15 mb by the way...

A. No matter what music player app you download , they all drain your battery . Try Pandora . It works for me .


Is there an easy way to download music to the iPhone ?
Q. I just got the iPhone four and I'm so annoyed that I can't find anything on it like I could on the android. Every music player I download you can't even download music! Is there an easy app where I can just easy search a song on the app and download it. Please help!

A.


How to get the music player widget in Android 2.2?
Q. I accidentally removed the music player widget from my home screen on my t mobile g2x with android 2.2, how can i get it back, not just the music app but the actual widget?

A. Simple. On a empty part of your home screen, use your fingers to touch and hold on that empty part of the screen until a menu comes up. Select Widgets and it will show you all the widgets on your phone (including the Music player widget). After you found the Music player widget, select it and it will be on your home screen. If you would like to move it somewhere else, touch and hold onto the widget and drag it somewhere else.


What is Best Music Player available in Andoird market for Android phones ?
Q. The music player should have equilizers.

A. Power AMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omfg... POWERAMP!!!!!!!


10 pts please! lol





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment