November 22, 2012

do I have to pay for the same app again from google play for a second android device?

Q. i am using the stick - it pop up player for my current android device. I am planning to buy a galaxy s3 and I'd like to have the stick-it app there too. I want to know If I have to pay for it again on google play. anybody with experience on this?

A. No just set up your gmail account on your new android device and you will be able to install previously purchased apps through google play. Go to google play, then the my apps menu, then select the purchased app you wish to install.


How would I go about porting the game Slender to an Android device?
Q. I do not know anything about java. But how would I port a small game such as Slender to an Android device? In no way do I like this game, but I am being bribed to make an app. I was given $1000 worth of computer parts and I built a pretty badass computer. The only way I can keep it is if I make an android app. So someone please help me in any way.

A. Sure you don't like it at all, you just want to port it to Android to keep your "badass" computer. Go tell that story to your pre-teen friends and don't waste our time.


Is there anyway to remotely view a computer's screen on an Android device?
Q. I don't want to have the Android device connected to the computer while viewing the screen, which is the only free way I've found. I also want to clarify that I want to view the computers screen on an Android device, not the other way around. Is there any free program to do this? I've only found programs to remotely control a computer, but it doesn't let you see the screen. Any program suggestions are appreciated!

A. try this app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamviewer.teamviewer.market.mobile

you can also search in the market for "remote desktop" but not all let you actually see the destop and many are not free.


How can I watch flash videos on my android device?
Q. Hi,
I would really like to watch flash videos on my android device but whenever I open a flash video it says that I must install adobe flash player, and when I click on that it says I can't download it.
What can I do to make that work? (if there are any free ways too..??)
I have Samsing galaxy note 10.1

A. well there is some compatibility problem are arises are some android phones in which flash video is not playing.Android Phone which has adobe flash player 10 inbuilt that phones plays the video very easily.Now HT C and abode are combined and recently launched the android Phone new HTC Hero is the first Android phone to ship with support for Adobe® Flash® Platform technology. The new phone delivers a more complete Web browsing experience and provides access to a broad variety of Flash technology based content available on the Web today.�As the first Android device with Flash, the new HTC Hero represents a key milestone for Android and the Flash Platform. With close to 80 percent of all videos online delivered with Adobe Flash technology, consumers want to access rich Web content on-the-go





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment