November 23, 2012

What are the best free apps I should have?

Q. I am getting an android phone. What would be some have to have free apps?

A.


Why arent some of the android apps showing up in the market?
Q. Some of the apps that people have on their android phones such as hero of sparta and n.o.v.a. aren't in the android market. I have an unrooted tmobile G2, also what are some good free apps that I can download?

A. Gameloft games such as NOVA are only available on Gameloft's website. And it ain't free.

The reason is Android market takes a 30% cut of the proceeds. Not all developers want to pay that.

---
Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!


What are the best free android apps?
Q. I just got an android phone and its awesome! But I want to know what sre some good free apps to download. I already downloaded angry birds.

A. well come to the coolest world of applications. I dont exactly know ur favrotie type but i can suggest you mine as i keep on playing game on my htc whole night. Its better to try some unique games rather than playing the same old arcade and racing games. Go for Air Flight Control its a cool game a true line drawing app which is a great fun or you should try BIrd Hunting, its a known hunting game of android app market. its lighter, faster and addictive and you try NinJump which is widely famous for quick fun.


What are the best free apps for a HTC desire?
Q. I recently got a HTC desire and I was wondering what the best free apps to download were. I like all sorts of apps, especially useful ones and ones which I can impress other people with. Thank-you.

A. Google has recommended some apps on the Android Market website, most of these are free to download. Some are games and some are just random apps that could become useful:

https://market.android.com/details?id=apps_editors_choice





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment