November 28, 2012

What is the best android calendar for multiple phones?

Q. My wife and I both have the htc incredible and would like to figure out the best way to have synchronized calenders. The android marketplace is infested with calendars and I have no clue what my best option is. Basically I just want each of us to be able to add a calendar event and have it show up on both phones.

A. I rather like Android Agenda

Just config it so you show the SAME Google Calendar on both phones. You may have to "share" the calendar with the other Google account on the computer first. The calendar are specific to the account, but can be shared with other accounts.

---
Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.


is there a good android calendar app that i can put images in on certain days?
Q. I want to save an image on certain days and I don't know if there are any calendar apps that will let me do this.

A. Nope, no such app available... Sorry about that....

Good luck!


Is there an android app that makes the camera LED flash for alerts or alarms?
Q. I think this would be useful for android users who are deaf or work in a high noisy environment.

A. '- Supports LED flashing' in it'sdescription

from ..

http://www.appbrain.com/app/calendar-event-reminder/de.foobarsoft.calendareventreminder


How do you add an Android tablet as a device to your Google account?
Q. So I got an Android MID table for Christmas and I need help adding it to my google account as an device, so that I can install apps from Market Apps. When I tried to add it as a device I had to put a phone number and my tablet doesn't have a phone number. My question is how do I add it as an device to my google account?

A. I unexpectedly managed to add the device, by using the "Calendar" application and selecting the "Google" option, which required me to sign in and after that it automatically linked the device to the account.

However, this is not enough, since when trying to use the Android market i get the same "no phones are linked to this account" message. :-|





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment