November 27, 2012

Is there any one who know how to install Android ADB USB Driver for smart phone?

Q. I am confused by How to install the Android ADB USB driver for my Samsung Galaxy SII, Is there anybody can help me?

A. You are so lucky, I just find the solution about your question, so here you can find the answer:http://drivers.downloadatoz.com/tutorial/30261,how-to-set-up-install-android-adb-usb-driver.html


Can i somehow emulate my androids screen on my pc? the screen is completely broken?
Q. My android (Rooted cm7 HTC incredible) Has a broken screen. I cannot select any options like turn on usb debugging,or mass storage. Is there a way i can emulate my phone so i can use it to retreive files from locked or hidden folders and apps?

A. of course, as long as you have android debugging bridge and its set up once your phone boots up you have total control, my original droid fell and the screen doesnt turn on
just go to your command prompt -> type in adb devices to make sure your device is there -> then type in
adb pull / /sdcard/(Folder name for total backup)
Let it run, it will copy everything and anything you want and don't want
Special files u will want to keep would mostly be the data/app (All of your regular apps you downloaded)
/data/data/com. android. providers. telephony/databases/mmssms.db (Your text messages)
If you have other areas of the phone you want to keep you can mostly google them up
Best of luck

PS. A ton of people have an issue with using adb, just make sure after installing it that you add adb to your enviroment variables, the platform tools folder (Your cmd adds the folder to its local commands basically)


My ZTpad froze right where the word android flashes upon start-up. How do i reset it?
Q. My ZTpad froze right where the word android flashes upon start-up. I tried the reset hole, i tried holding down the volume button and the power button all at the same time, and the adb method but command does not recognizes the device. Can someone please help me on fixing this problem as there is no one in my country who can actually fix these stuff?

A. You could call the company


How do I install an ADB driver on my computer?
Q. I want to be able to take Screen Shots on my android phone, but in order to accomplish this, I need to install an ADB driver on my computer. Can anyone give me the "how to" steps on how to do this?

A. Great step-by-step guide can be found at the link below.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment