November 29, 2012

How do I remove a comment from the Android Market?

Q. I posted a question on an app in the Android Market, ended up figuring it out for myself and would now like to remove my question. How or where do I go to remove it? I cannot find any sort of clear my reviews option.
I believe I have the latest version of the market.

A. Sorry buddy, you can't remove any comments from android market u've posted else you can edit it.


How to add an android kyros tablet to my android market account?
Q. Everytime i try to get an app from the android market it tells me i have to add a device to my account but i can't figure out how to do it.

A. Go to your tablet

Make sure it has access to the Android market. If not, you may need to somehow get Market installed on the device (maybe through ROMS or an APK file. You will need to look on the XDA forums).

Sign in with your Google account (on the tablet)

Your device will automatically register itself with your Google Market account.


How do you reinstall the android market after it has been deleted?
Q. I have an lg optimus v. Since that new google play came out, I have to agree on something on the market. I accidentally pressed decline and the android market disappeared from my phone. How and where do I reinstall it?

A. If all else fails, download the apk from here: http://download.theandroidsoul.com/file/Market_v3.4.4.apk

Place this file on your sd card and open it on your phone. It should reinstall the android market.


How do i download the right android market to my phone!?
Q. I think I deleted the android market off my phone and I can't find it. I want to download it so I can get games and apps. I've looked on google but I can't find the right android market green dude. I have a touch screen staright talk phone.

A. The only way you can delete the market is if you have rooted you phone which I'm guessing you haven't? If you haven't then look for Google Play (a white bag with a sideways triangle) because its no longer called Android Market anymore and may have changed without you noticing. If your phone is rooted and you did delete it then download it here:
http://www.theandroidsoul.com/android-market-updated-to-v3-4-4-apk-file-available-for-download/





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment