February 20, 2013

Will using ADB shell on Xperia play Void Warranty?

Q. I found a way on some website for installing more applications on SD card through ADB shell. I don't want to root it just use the 3-4 commands. Will this void my warranty?

A. you will have to read your warranty
it looks like you have to have the developer toolkit to get it to work, this may or may not void it

you do know, android 2.3 already allows you to install apps on the SD card.


How do I delete starting apps on my android phone?
Q. I got a sony erricson X10 mini pro for christmas and it's already ran out of space for apps (on the phone, not memory card) i have only downloaded a few apps but loads came with the phone that I don't want but it won't let me uninstall from the apps page. Is there any way to delete them?

A. You'll have to root and uninstall via adb. They're called bloatware.


How do I get more memory on my android phone?
Q. I already only have 45mb left of internal memory, yet I've moved every app possible to my SD card.. I can't install anything without it saying memory almost full.

A. Try uninstalling apps which you dont need.
Clearing cache
Delete text messages etc ( although I dont know how much space this takes up)

I DO know , tht you can use ADB on some handsets to force apps to the SD , even if the dev doesnt usually allow A2SD


My tmobile g2 has a teathered jailbreak. How do I unlock teathering?
Q. Also, a over clocking i. Can't do adb shell thanks!

A. http://www.downloadatoz.com/driver/download/15548,adb-android-driver.html

With a few steps in the right order, you can also get Android ADB working correctly under Windows 7 x64 and you just need to perform.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment