February 12, 2013

Is there a app/program for android that will automatically roam and connect to passing wifi networks?

Q. lets just say im in a car and i am passing through a neighborhood with a lot of wifi networks coming and going... is there an android program/app that will automatically connect to passing wifi networks? basically, is there something that will keep me as connected to the internet as possible while in the car WITHOUT me actually going into wifi settings and connecting to a new network every 45 seconds?

A. Yes, and according to a German study, 99% of them are vulnerable to identity theft by anyone with a cell phone or laptop.


How should I put my current college enrollment on my resume?
Q. I am looking for get a job related to what I'm going to school for. I am enrolled in Mobile Development (iOS an Android programming and graphic design) and haven't learned very much (second month) I want an entry level job that will provide me with relevant experience. Should I put down what I'll be learning in the description of my current education?

A. Under Education, put something like "currently enrolled in the Mobile Development program at XX University".


Do you need to know Java before starting Android programming?
Q. Right now I am learning Actionscript 3 with Flex/Flash , however I purchased a book about Android mobile programming(google) do I really need to know Java before starting Android Develop?
I was looking at some Android code, Of course I was not familiar with the syntax of it but I could understand the code.

A. ActionScript kinda gives you Objects, but does not require Objects. The Timeline is a crutch that chunks your proceedural code efforts.

Java, on the other hand, makes Objects mandatory to get anything done. After that, Android is much like Google Web Toolkit. Your java is then morphed into Android to run.

I would suggest the NetBeans IDE, add the Android plug-in. You get an emulator and a code syntax checker. Get a good book on Android.


I want to start developing with the Android SDK, but the laptop I'm taking to college runs in win7. Help?
Q. The SDK is compatible w/ linux, mac (not an option) and windows vista. Any ideas? I just got this awesome laptop to bring to school with me, but I would really like the ability to run Android programs on it.

A. If it runs on Vista, you can always just run the program on Windows 7 as if it was in Vista through the application properties.

Basically, don't worry about it. Just google "how to run a vista application on windows 7". You'll find tons of tutorials on how to do it.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment