February 24, 2013

How do I log into the Yahoo Answers Android app with Facebook or Google?

Q. There doesn't seem to be an option to log in with my Facebook or Google account in the Android app.

A. You can't you just log onto yahoo answers thru the app. Just click on it after you download it...save ur user name and password 1 click access.


Is anyone else have a problem with the Yahoo Android app sending multiple copies of emails out? Is there a fix?
Q. I decided to remove the app from my android.

A. There have been quite a few issues with the Yahoo application and hopefully they will fix it soon.


Can anyone help me with android platform issue?
Q. I have been using the yahoo mail android platform daily for a while. Last night when I tried to check my email it said my account was locked and i need to sign in via web browser to unlock the account. I'm stuck. I have no problem accessing my web-based email and I can't find anything that specifically says "unlock" your account. Any suggestions?

A.


How do I turn off push mail on the Yahoo Mail for Android application?
Q. On Yahoo Mail for the Android, how do I turn off the push-mail function so mail is only sent when I manually poll for new messages

A. You cant. To manually check for messages, use the default mail app on your phone





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment