February 21, 2013

Are there any sites where I can download/view basic templates for Android development?

Q. I'm a beginner at Android development and really don't know how to even start and I think it would be useful for me to be able to look at templates of basic designs so I can see how the code looks as well as the output.
I'm using the Eclipse SDK and I have looked but can not find any templates.

A. The android SDK includes multiple sample projects which will give you a good feel for code, layout, etc. If you download the sdk, and set everything up per the instructions you can then look at the sample projects that come with it. Additionally the android developer site has some nice tutorials.


Is java for dummies and android development for dummies enough to get into android app development?
Q. okay so I dont have any programming experience at all..Ive started practicing the codes in java for dummies and android development for dummies..is this enough if I want to develop minor apps and sell them on the playstore?

A.


Some very very ultimate beginner tutorials for Android development?
Q. My 10 year old son wants to learn Android development. He knows quite a lot of java. Any extremely extremely extremely beginner learning resources for him? Also, he does not want to do it in Eclipse.

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Cadence

A. Google's Android site has some tutorials (and the Software Development Kit - SDK) and there are numerous beginner tutorials available on the web.


How do I start developing for Android devices?
Q. I am new to Android development. Please guid me on where to start from.

A. here is the summary of the steps you need to perform in order to start developing Android applications:

Download and setup the Eclipse IDE
Download the Android SDK and then expand the content of the zip file into a folder
Install the ADT plug-in in Eclipse
Configure Eclipse to point to the Android SDK
http://mobiforge.com/developing/story/getting-started-with-android-development





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment