February 15, 2013

Are emoticons supposed to be animated in the Android version of Yahoo Messenger?

Q. I am using V1.4 of the Android Yahoo Messenger on an HTC EVO and my emoticons are not animated. Is this by design?

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and the they still do not move...and yes I do know that not all of them are supposed to be animated.

Thanks!

A. Yahoo has some secret emotes for it's on line messenger and I suppose the same is true on Android.

But your best bet would be to go to Android on line or maybe even your Owner's Manual for this info:

http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=slv3-tyc8&type=&p=Android%20on%20line


What time should i get in line on black friday 2011 at best buy?
Q. Hey I am trying to get a tablet on black friday. I did my research and i decided i was going to get Toshiba Thrive on Black Friday. I am probably going to get this but wanted to see what the sale on ipad will be. Hey but would not be mad if i got the thrive. So i was wondering what time should i get in line to buy Thrive. Opens at midnight. I live in Fairfield, CA so please tell me your suggestions.

A. Android tablets suckass, you're making a mistake. Go try one out at Best Buy. Laggiest pieces of shit in the universe.


How do you set mobile network on an android tablet?
Q. I got the new Android Tablet The Nextbook for christmas and i added skype but everytime i try to video chat it say mobile network not avaliable. I have wireless internet and a camera on it i looked on every site on the internet and found nothing i need help so how do i fix this or get a mobile network?

A. Hmmm. That's strange. When the Android tablet boots up, is it able to connect to the internet? If it can, then try to reinstall or uninstall Skype. Afterwards, reinstall it, give it a fresh boot and it should work.

If it still doesn't work, ring the support line for more help.


Should I buy an android phone now or wait for a new release?
Q. I am seeking an android phone for verizon, but am aware that new software will be coming out soon which may require new hardware... Is it worth waiting a few months for new models to come out or are there any models worth buying right now?

A. Personally, I'd wait. The new software you are referring to is Android 2.3, codenamed Gingerbread. It is going to be geared towards the top-of-the-line smart phones and tablets.
The minimum hardware requirements for 2.3 devices will be a 1GHZ CPU, 512MB of RAM, and a 3.5� or higher display. Motorola announced back in July that they were going to be releasing a powerful 2GHZ smart phone late in 2010 (still nothing yet, and no carrier specified, although Verizon is a fair bet). I'm personally excited to see what other manufacturers like Samsung will have to show in 2011.
Another big reason to wait is because of the launch of Verizon's LTE ('4G') network, a supposed 10x speed increase over the current 3G. Currently, there are no LTE-capable phones. Anything you get now will lock you into 3G.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment