February 26, 2013

Is an android media player a phone?

Q. My husband wants a mp3 player for Christmas.I have seen the android media players.He already has a cell phone he is happy with.So I am asking if an android media player is a phone.Also is there any mp3 players which have cameras on them.We travel apart alot and He wants to be able to take pictures,no his phone doesnt have camera capability.

A. http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&sugexp=pfwe&cp=34&gs_id=7&xhr=t&q=Is+an+android+media+player+a+phone&pf=p&sclient=psy-ab&site=&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=Is+an+android+media+player+a+phone&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.,cf.osb&fp=8daff5868701f95&biw=1024&bih=525

Use the URL, read all about it.


Can you use a prepaid android phone as a wifi only device?
Q. Ok so I want to have an android media player similar to the samsung galaxy player. I was wondering if i could buy a prepaid android phone(which would be cheaper than the galaxy) and not activate it making it wifi only. I just want to be able to access the internet and buy apps. As long as it has a music player on board and i get a wifi signal would it work?f Thanks for any help.

A. Well it really depends on the phone itself, as has been stated, some phones won't work if there is no SIM. It will continue to show you an option to call 911. With the Galaxy S ( first generation, model T959D ) it will work, I know because I just tried it on mine, but other phones will work as well.

What you plan to do is a good idea in the sense that you can do whatever you would like without having to pay a monthly fee but you always have the option to do so later on. However, I think the only drawback would be the 911 emergency button that always shows on the locked screen, it would be a little embarrassing to have to explain that to the operator who answers the phone.


How do you put your windows media player music on to your android optimums?
Q. I have an Android phone, and all my cds on Windows Media Player. Music is my life! HELP! Please answer fast I am cleaning my room l8r and need my tunes!!!
Help!

A. Download a program called DoubleTwist. It's free. It will automatically find all the music on your computer and can put it on any device.


Can a Virgin Mobile Phone be used as a media player and camera without be activated?
Q. I have a Virgin Android Smartphone coming, but I would like to know if it's usable without activation. I was thinking of having it used as a temporary media player and for apps. I know that some phones are bricks until you activate it.

A. Yes , The Lg optimums acts like a media player with android installed you can do anything over wifi that yu would normally want to with this phone. This should be the same for all Virgin Android Phones but at least the Optimus does.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment