February 14, 2013

Mail contacts to show up in the Yahoo Android app?

Q. When I use the Yahoo! Mail Android app, I can't access my address book from my normal Yahoo mail account. How can I load my contacts into the Android app.

I've tried using the browser-based Yahoo Address Book application, but I hate it. I want to get to my contacts within the Yahoo android app.

A. I don't think you can! Sorry


Why is the Yahoo Mail android app not compatible with the Vizio tablet?
Q. Why is the Yahoo Mail android app not compatible with the Vizio tablet? I love it on my phone, and hate having to use the built-in mail app with my yahoo account since it doesn't use my yahoo contacts, and folders aren't as seamless (even using imap).

Is there a plan to make a version of the Yahoo Mail app that works with the wifi-only Vizio tablets?

A. Whenever problems arise with your Yahoo! account, you will occasionally need to call the Yahoo! Customer Support to resolve these issues. Yahoo! Customer Service will resolve email account issues, billing issues and questions with the website. There are several numbers you can call to reach Yahoo! Customer Service.

Phone Numbers
The Yahoo! headquarters can be reached at the following numbers:

Phone: 408-349-3300
Fax: 408-349-3301

The office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.

The Customer Service Billing number is 866-562-7228, and the Small Business Billing Support line is 800-318-0870. For technical support for small businesses, call 800-318-0783.

The hours of operation for these numbers are 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Standard Time Monday through Friday.

Toll-Free Numbers
Yahoo! has several toll-free numbers. The number for the United States is 800-318-0631, while Canadians can call 877-722 3755 for assistance.

Other Customer Service and Fax
There are several other direct lines, if you fail to reach Yahoo! Customer Service thought the previous numbers:

Customer Service: 866-562-7219
Press "2" when prompted to talk to a person directly


How do I change the time interval for checking for new messages for the NEW Yahoo Mail for Android?
Q. The new Yahoo mail android app doesn't check for new mail frequently enough. Ive gone though all the settings and there is no longer an option to change that time interval. Am i missing something???

A. I'm having the same problem. Just updated on my S3 and I haven't gotten new mail notifications on my phone yet. Is there somewhere to download the previous version again?


How is sign off yahoo mail in Android phone?
Q. How is sign off yahoo mail in Android phone?
I have two yahoo account in Android phone. How is online one and offline another?

A. You can go to "Setting" "Account & sync" "Mail" "remove account"





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment