February 23, 2013

How do I save contacts to my Android phone, not my gmail account?

Q. I just had to factory reset my Android phone. Prior to resetting the phone, I had the ability to choose to save contacts to the phone as opposed to syncing them to my gmail account.

Since resetting the phone and adding my gmail account I haven't had the option to save to my phone. How do I make my phone give me the option to save to the phone so I don't have to save to my Gmail account?

Thanks for your help.

A. you need to remove gmail and auto background data synch option from setting and to make it easier download couple of free wares from android market like backup directly to phone or sd card and for further control u need to root your device


Will using the factory data reset on my android eliminate my data plan?
Q. It may sound like a lame question, so please forgive my stupidity... But if I click the factory reset option on my android, will it get rid of the data plan on my phone such as unlimited texting and unlimited calling. Anyone, please let me know. Thank you.
And if it helps, I had to create an account for my phone before I was able to have full access to it. And the phone I have is a MOTOBLUR.

A. No, it shouldn't! :O Your phone is connected to the account that you have with whoever your network is, i.e. AT&T, Rogers, Virgin Mobile, O2, Vodafone, etc., depending on where you are. That won't be affected if you do a factory reset! You're basically just restoring your phone to factory settings; like to how it was like when it came out of the box. :)


Is there any way to install a new ROM on Android without data wipe and factory reset?
Q. I have a Motorola Cliq and would like to install a cyanogen mod that was just released without data wipe and factory reset. (the one modified for the original Cliq) is there anyway to do that because I do not have a Sim card to activate it. Or if you can, please give me a way to bypass setup without a usb cable (I dont own one.)

Thanks

A.


How can I unlock the Droid X with out doing the factory reset?
Q. My aunt recently passed away and no one knew her unlock code for her Droid X and we don't know her Gmail account info. I know that we can do a factory reset but we need some of the contact info that she had in the phone. So if anyone can help me with this that would be amazing!!!

A. If its still active call it answer, then press the back button to go to the homescreen then do whatever just make sure not to end the call if not activated then srry, trying to fix my optimus v too :( androids kinda suck!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment