February 16, 2013

Can I power up my Android device before activation?

Q. Today I got the Android ZTE Warp from Boost Mobile, but I am unable to activate the phone until tomorrow. A friend told me not to power up the phone before I activate because it could mess up the software? I was just wondering if this was true because I just wanted to do some playing around with the phone and enter my contacts in it before tomorrow.

A. That isn't true what they mean by activation is that you will get service tomorrow not today. Its fine if you use the phone before hand to set it up for use. Enjoy ...its a great phone!


How can i update my Android?
Q. I have a Android zte by net10 (it has at&t service) and it started running really slow so i cleared the cache on everything it was still running slow i get full 3g service were i live i even did the factory reset and than it was even slower all my apps that use internet keep saying no internet connection but my browser works just fine.

HELP ME!!!!!

A. You should definitely contact AT&T and check if you have adblocker or something like that. Also if you are desperate and have time try deleting and checking the apps 1 by 1 to figure out which might be causing the problem.


are people on long island hit by blizzard also have cell problems since yesterday?
Q. My texts were slow .....now im really getting none....it says I have service......I keep getting the same text from chase over and over.....idk why......but if other people text me im not getting it...ive text myself about 50 times now and still haven't gotten them...I have factory reset my phone and done trouble shooting. idk what to do. it says I have service its so weird....I have a metro pcs android zte help please im getting upset .

A.


Where do recorded calls on android get stored at?
Q. I was testing out the record option on my android zte warp. and it told me it was moved to the sd card....ok...so how do i access it? I can't find the area where the recording would be stored at

A. it may show up in music





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment