February 13, 2013

How to transfer file b/w networks connected to a wireless-modem?? [Wirelessly fs]?

Q. Any software like "Wireless File Transfer" for Android to transfer files from PC to another device connected to a specific wireless network??

A. these will help


My android phone's battery is less after continous usb connection?
Q. i was connecting my android phone to my computer to do some file transferring and i had to remove and re-insert it like 10 times and now my battery life is much less. why does this happen? and how can i fix it?

A.


How can i transfer files from android to IPod?
Q. I would like to know how to transfer files from and android to an ipod 3g. Mostly i would like to know how to send mp3 files from android to ipod. Either thru wi fi or Bluetooth which both have. This is Because i constantly update my android with music but it is a hassle to sync the new songs with iTunes THEN syncing that with my ipod.

A. You have to save stuff to SD card, put the SD card into your computer. Then when you are transferring you have to select what you want and choose MOVE TO.... then from there you can open itunes and put your music in that way. Same with pictures


How do I transfer files between 2 android tablets?
Q. Me and my wife have android tablets and I want to transfer files and .apk files without having to take them from mine, to the computer and then onto hers.

A. Use Blue tooth, download an file manager, and find the files and apk to transfer.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment