February 20, 2013

Can you make a clip a live wallpaper on an Android phone?

Q. I just got a Samsung Captivate with AT&T, and I was wondering if you can make a clip off the internet a live wallpaper. If you can, i would also like to know how. Thanks in advance!

A. You can't unfortunately. Live wallpapers don't use video files, they're actually more like animations. They have to be formatted to the correct file type, since they function more like an app than a video..


How do I get live wallpapers for my Droid Eris?
Q. Can someone tell me how to get live wallpapers working for my droid eris? I already tried updating the OS but I never benn prompted to update my phone from HTC, and I have gone on the site but, I still cant find anything. Can someone tell me some steps I can do to get live wallpapers for my phone?

A. You cant. Live wallpapers is one of the features of Android 2.1 that does not work on the Eris- sorry


Does using a live wallpaper on your Android phone use any data at all?
Q. I was wondering because I really like the live wallpapers. I also have the app, app killer for the Android phones and it said it was running. I'm assuming it means because it was moving constantly, so therefore it was running. Answer this for me, please and thanks! :)

A. really depends on the wallpaper. The google maps live wall paper uses the internet to get the images for the background, but simple normal wall papers shouldn't

PS it east a lot of battery life so probably don't use it if you are having issues with the battery life.


Is there windows live wallpapers, in the way there are android live wallpapers?
Q. I like live wallpapers for my moto Droid, except it uses battery and makes it slower, is there such a thing for windows backgrounds? particularly windows 7 or vista

A. Here is the best i've found...there is a software called deskscapes which enables your pc to run hd animated wallpapers which are preety cool and attractive check out dream.wincustomize.com/





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment