February 15, 2013

Does using a live wallpaper on your Android phone use any data at all?

Q. I was wondering because I really like the live wallpapers. I also have the app, app killer for the Android phones and it said it was running. I'm assuming it means because it was moving constantly, so therefore it was running. Answer this for me, please and thanks! :)

A. really depends on the wallpaper. The google maps live wall paper uses the internet to get the images for the background, but simple normal wall papers shouldn't

PS it east a lot of battery life so probably don't use it if you are having issues with the battery life.


Is there windows live wallpapers, in the way there are android live wallpapers?
Q. I like live wallpapers for my moto Droid, except it uses battery and makes it slower, is there such a thing for windows backgrounds? particularly windows 7 or vista

A. Here is the best i've found...there is a software called deskscapes which enables your pc to run hd animated wallpapers which are preety cool and attractive check out dream.wincustomize.com/


How do i make an android live wallpaper?
Q. when i learned how to code for android i never learned this and i can find little help on forums and the search engines. Please help!

A. There is an example live wallpaper in the Android SDK samples. CubeLiveWallpaper.


How do I transfer Wallpapers from phone to computer desktop?
Q. How do I transfer my live wallpapers from an android phone onto my computer's desktop? I have a mac and I have no idea how to put wallpapers onto the desktop...please help.

A. If your phone has an sd card or any kind of storage card, and if you have your storage settings on the phone set to store pictures, etc. on the card, then you can either connect the phone to the computer using a special usb cord that fits your phone, or take the card out of the phone, and put it into either a card reader (I have one that's the size of a thumb drive and works the same as one), or your computer or printer may have card reading slots. Once your computer reads that "drive" that the card is on, you should be able to get access to the folder where your wallpaper is stored on the card, and just copy and paste that picture file onto a folder on the computer. Of course, you would need to then transfer that wallpaper file to the windows folder that holds wallpaper files, unless you know how to just navigate to a folder from the setting within "display" wherein you set your wallpaper.
This probably isn't enough direction for you, though, huh?





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment