February 20, 2013

What are some good free apps for photography or editing for android phones?

Q. I am into photography,but I don't want to download an app,not like it,then delete it. So what are some good free apps that you like best for editing and taking pictures?

A. Picsart is good, that's what I have.


What is the best website for Android Free Apps and Games?
Q. Hello.
i am an Android user. Recently i have made a website for Free Android Apps. you can download android apps, android games, android live wallpaper, android Widgets, android tips and much more.
visit www.androik.com

like our Facebook page
www.fb.com/androik.com2012

A.


Are there any Android apps that stream live TV on your phone?
Q. It seems like all the apps on the android market are either fakes or just don't work. So are there any FREE apps that stream TV on your phone? If there are any paid ones I guess I'll buy them as long as they work. Thank you.

A. SPB tv, live tv, just put live tv in the search bar.


how many free apps does the Kindle fire have?
Q. Compared to the android market or apple's store. Do they have their own market, or does it share with other markets?

I'm thinking of selling the ipad I got as a gift to get a kindle, since I don't pplan on using the ipad or kindle for anything except entertainment purposes. So, how does the free apps and capabilities pair up to each other?

A. let the number of free apps on the kindle be x





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment