February 22, 2013

How to listen to the radio with a timer on it?

Q. I usually sleep to music. On my radio I can get my favorite satation that well, its really fuzzy. Is there an app on android or iTunes that's free. And if there's a registration its free for that to? Thanks!

A. Try raditaz app it has 22 million songs! More than anyone else!:)


How to buy books with iTunes and transfer them to android?
Q. I have an android tablet and iTunes credits. Is there any way that I can buy books on the iBook store and transfer them to my Samsung galaxy tab 2.

A. iBooks is not compatible with android. You have to buy them through the Google Play Store in order to use it for android.


How do you buy things on the Android Market?
Q. Say you want to buy things on the Android market from your, say, HTC Aria. How Exactly would you buy things from you phone? Do they have Android Cards like Itunes cards? Or do you have to have a Credit Card?

A. you'll need to use a credit card, or set up an account with google check out.


How do I import music I bought from Google Music into iTunes?
Q. Hello I am wondering how can I get all my music from Google Music I bought on my Android phone into iTunes so I can put it into my iPod (32GB) because my phone (8 GB) doesn't have enough memory to hold all the music.

A. You can download all of your music as MP3s, check out this link.

http://support.google.com/androidmarket/�

I would recommend you install the google music manager:
https://music.google.com/music/listen#ma�

Launch the Music Manager
Select the 'Download' tab*
Click 'Download purchased music'

You should then save the tracks into your "automatically add to ITunes" folder

Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Automatically Add to iTunes





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment