February 23, 2013

How to link work outlook mail with you Android phone?

Q. I would like to be able to access my Microsoft Outlook email from my phone.

A. Outlook is a client. It is the server you need to connect to. How you connect to it depends on what type of server it is (IMAP, POP and Exchange spring to mind as various different types). It might also require VPN access or simply be inaccessible outside the office.

You will need to consult your office's systems administrator to get help doing this.


Can any Windows 8 or Android tablets be used as an external monitor via USB?
Q. Specifically, I want to use it as an extended display for a PC running Windows 7, and connect it via USB or some other hard wire connection. I know some tablets have apps that can do this over wifi, but I need to connect to a VPN that disables other local network traffic, which prevents the PC from talking to the tablet over the wifi network.

Thanks!

A. Nope!


Help on a good vpn for my Android device?
Q. Can any one tell me how to add a vpn on my Android device ?

A. Use a Personal VPN, http://www.personalvpn.org it all works on Android.


Can someone please tell me if this is secure?
Q. Have you ever used android free HOTSPOT SHIELD VPN service? Is it a vpn service?

A. Use a real and secure VPN http://www.personalvpn.org





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment