February 9, 2013

Can i use an android phone with 512mb RAM as an emulator for android apps?

Q. Since the emulator of android in eclipse that i tried previously is extremely slow even though I just created an hello world app, I guess I need to invest an android phone to speed up application debugging.
Will that amount of ram survive mobile application development? or it is not enough?
Thanks in advance.

A. Surely you can use 512 MB RAM phone as an emulator. The RAM is enough.


How do I make a simple painting program for android in eclipse?
Q. I managed to do the "hello word", now I'm wondering how to do the simplest painting program for touchscreens for android. I already had some sample code but didn't know where to put it or what do do with it. Help me please?

A.


How can i start making android apps?
Q. Hi, i want to learn how to make android apps in eclipse not those stupid click and drag things.

Where is a good site to learn how to code them?

monaiz@live.com

A.


How can I learn how to use Eclipse?
Q. I want to make Android apps using Eclipse. This is my first coding I have ever done ever. I can make an app that only has text, but I eventually want to make one for my school. Is there a website or something that has a series of videos maybe to allow me to learn everything I need to know to make apps? Thanks!
I have everything downloaded like the JDK, the Android SDK and such. I just need to learn code.

A.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment