February 25, 2013

Contract killer zombies (not nr) Hack can someone help me with this android hack finding?

Q. I already searched up throught google and yahoo and i cant find no hacked apk game for ck zombied i want a hack that gives you unlimited money and credit can someone please help!!! Any link for Android apk.(: Please.

A. .....Enter the hack codes with the cheating engine....

Good luck!


Somebody knows how to delete Google Play market in a android phone?
Q. Hello guys, I installed Google Play market in my android phone and now I don't know how to delete it, I download the android market apk but there is a error, it's "The application can't be installed" I don't know what is it but please help me.

A. Why?

Doh! Android market is now Google play!


How to transform a rar into an android app?
Q. I downloaded a file from here:http://www.freeware4android.net/google-android-2-1-device-1744/comedy-fun-tag/chuck-norris-jokes-download-25033.html
But the downloaded file is a rar. And android supports only apk files.
So is there a way to convert this file into .apk?

A. Personally if you go to the Android Market or AppBrain, and type in Chuck Norris Jokes, you will get several apps including the one in the rar format.

http://www.appbrain.com/search?q=Chuck+Norris+Jokes


Is there a way to get the Android Market to recognize downloaded android files (apk files)?
Q. I installed an app onto my phone from the sd card but I did not buy it from the android marketplace. I want to update it but since I didn't buy it from the android market, I still get the "buy" option rather than an update option. Is there any way to get the android market to recognize that I have the app installed so that I can update it?

A. no... Market only updates apps "bought" on the android market...

3rd party apps wont show on Martet download lists since you didnt get it from Google... you will have to update it from the 3rd party.... If they posted the app, then naturally they have the update too (like Applanet.net does)

you could try Appbrain from the market.. i dont think it will work though...

you could try Applanet... www.Applanet.com... never buy an app again





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment