February 14, 2013

Is it possible to buy an Android Emulator here in the US?

Q. Looking for the Android Emulator here in Los Angeles USA?

A. download the sdk from google, and the emulator is included in the package
http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html

If you are talking about running android on other platforms, there is currently a hack that lets you run android on an iPhone. Here is the information with steps to do this:
http://wiki4android.com/blog/reviews/android-running-on-iphone/


Android Emulator: Is there another software compatible to Android that I can create an Android game on?
Q. Is there some other program that I can build an Android-based game on? Something like an emulator?

I've recently lost my internet connection and only have internet on my Blackberry. I can download, upload, ect but not much else. Is there an Android based emulator I don't need the internet to use to make the game, for now?
Thanks

A. The android SDK has an emulator, but it's sloooow.
http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html


change android sdk emulator from tablet to phone?
Q. Hi
I created an android emulator with api level 13 and when I run it instead of a phone it is tablet size and has no virtual keyboard beside it. How can i change it to a normal Android phone?

Thanks
but I need to use API 3.2. Is there not a way to change it within that API level?

A. If you are using Eclipse:

Window > Android SDK And AVD Manager
Select your emulator and click edit to the left.
The second option is called "Target" (the drop down comboBox). Change that to what you want.

In case you need it:
API 8 = 2.2
API 9 = 2.3.1
API 10 = 2.3.3

If that doesn't fix the look, change the model to "WVGA800".


If you are not using Eclipse:
I don't know, sorry.


Developers: How do I send apps to my Android device from Ubuntu?
Q. I have a Motorola Backflip that has been rooted and flashed with j_r0dd's Preclair rom (2.1-update1). I'm running Ubuntu 10.10 with Eclipse Galileo. I am able to run my applications on the Android Emulator, but I'm not sure how to do so on my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A. best to post your question here for better help ....http://ubuntuforums.org/





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment