February 25, 2013

How can I prolong the life of my cellphone battery?

Q. I own a ZTE Racer II, it uses android froyo 2.2.
And i work online with the phone, but in just 4hours, the battery is all drained. PLEASE help, what should I do?

A.


Is there available gingerbread android update in the philippines?
Q. i have a samsung kies installed in my computer and everytime i connect mg Samsung Galaxy S-5670 FIT it says that this version of the device cannot be updated.. is there any available update for gingerbread android here in the philippines?? or my device or phone have a problem?? im using Android froyo 2.2 for now..

A. You can go to official website of samsung in philippine.

I think you can find anything (games&apps) you want. ALL FOR FREE!

http://android.pandaapp.com/

go to the download page and you can find everything you need�

And add the editor's facebook

http://www.facebook.com/allenphoenix3

you can talk anything about android.

And you can also go to their special page http://www.facebook.com/HotAndroidNews

I'm sure You will like it!!! Choose my answer then LOL.


How can I fix the web cam on my phone?
Q. I have an HTC HD2 with android froyo installed on it. It used to run windows but since I started running android on the phone the frontal web cam stopped working. Any suggestions?

A. The HTC HD2 doesn't have a FFC... so I don't know what you're talking about and how there is anyway to help.


Why do only some phones get android ics?
Q. I hav the motorola triumph and im still running on android froyo (2.2.2) nd just about every other motorola phone the (motorola droid motorola droid x) get android ice cream sandwich why don't I

A. A lot of phones aren't getting ICS. The two main reasons a phone won't get ICS:

1. The phone manufacturer or the phone provider doesn't think it's worth the effort (this is typical for phones that are no longer being sold).

2. It's impossible to do it because the phone's hardware isn't powerful enough.

In some cases you could still get ICS for your phone anyway if you root it and then install a custom ROM. To start learning about that, look up Cyanogenmod.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment