February 27, 2013

What are some rpg games that allow you to pick your class in the beginning of the game?

Q. Like, for Android phones there is a game call "Inotia 1,2,3,&4" and when you make a new game you have to choose your class (warrior, wizard, knight, ranger, assassin, and so on) and I wanted to know other games for handheld or console like that.

A. If you're looking for more on your android, there's a game called Zenonia that I find very similar to Inotia (which I just started playing and love!). Zenonia is also available for PSP, if I'm not mistaken. The first two are $.99 on Android, and there is a 3 and 4 that are free as far as I've seen. On the Apple store they were all free at one point, so if you have a ipod touch/iphone, it's there also and cheaper.

Also on android is World of Magic, not sure if you get to pick a class on that one I played it a long time ago and forgot.

One of my favorites for the DS was Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles: Echoes of time. It allows you to pick a "race" at the beginning of the game and I'm pretty sure it is a sequel of a game in the series that does the same, though I never played that one.

If you have a Wii, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles:Echoes of Time is also available on it, though it is oddly set up as they didn't change the design when they ported it from the DS.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers on Wii is nice to play also, but I don't recall it allowing you to choose a class. You get the different races in your party as you play if I remember right.

On XBOX 360/PS3 there are MANY games out there that have this ability, not sure if you are inquiring about those or just handhelds. Dragon Age Origins and Sacred 2 are some examples I can think of. My fav on the XBOX 360 is Borderlands, which has a class system, but is also a shoot and loot rather than having RPG like game play, it has a bit more action than you might expect. Dungeons and Dragons Daggerdale is one that I've never played but having played Dungeons and Dragons in high school, I'm sure there is no way they could build this game without a class system. Oblivion and Skyrim have class systems, also. XBOX Arcade has several, like Crimson Alliance and Torchlight.

If you're looking only for android, I am posting a link to some top android RPGs. Zenonia 4 and Inotia 3 are on this list, so I figure some of the other games may be similar to them.


Hope this post is helpful!


Does anyone know any good adventure or fighting games for Android?
Q. I have a Coby Kyros mid7022 tablet, and it runs Android OS 2.3 (Gingerbread). Also, I would like help finding good arcade games that don't require an emulator. Any suggestions are appreciated!

A. Adventure

Fullmetal Battle http://gamelist.bbgsite.com/goto/fullmetal-battle.shtml
A brand new iOS and browser-based game based on the popular anime series "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood".

BeGone http://gamelist.bbgsite.com/goto/begone.shtml
BeGone is a 3D, browser-based, first-person shooting game. It is a simplified shooter for fans who may feel like easing some stress during lunchbreak or letting off some head-shot steam before hitting the sack. The game runs on the Unity3D engine, which allow developers to easily and efficiently offer consumers high quality products at only a fraction of the cost that most big studios pour into single-A projects.

Battle Stations http://gamelist.bbgsite.com/goto/battle-stations.shtml
Sios a world once united was devastated by an unknown force, Earthquakes swallowed the ground and the continents became separated by many leagues of open sky. Over time the people of Sios regained some of their lost technology and built airships to travel between continents. However it was only a matter of time before they would use their technology to wage war on each other.

Destiny Stone http://gamelist.bbgsite.com/goto/destiny-stone.shtml
Join the aspiring jewel magician Penelope Pearl on her quest to save the world of Nassaria from the God of Destruction. Destiny Stone features a deep, engaging story, interesting characters, and classic side scrolling RPG action. Help Penelope improve her jewel magic skills, protect her home, and fulfill her destiny!


What are good graphiced, long, games on android?
Q. All I play on my android is gunbros witch never updates and Pocket legends, rarely. I want a good long game. Any Ideas?

A. Dungeon Hunter is a good game if your into RPG's, also the only decent kind of RPG out there for android, but maybe im just going by personal taste, since I preffer western RPG's to JRPG

Gun Bros is also good.


Why is the Android game Illusia not working?
Q. I have a hacked Pandigital Novel and I have been able to run many games successfully except Illusia. I get as far as selecting either a warrior or magician and as soon as I choose either character, the game just closes with no error msg. I have tried a different rpg that has more detail and that works perfectly. Any suggestions are appreciated!

A. It might be because you are trying corrupted version of the game or the games requirements are higher try to use different version of the games it might work





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment