February 4, 2013

Is there an easy way to download music to the iPhone ?

Q. I just got the iPhone four and I'm so annoyed that I can't find anything on it like I could on the android. Every music player I download you can't even download music! Is there an easy app where I can just easy search a song on the app and download it. Please help!

A.


how do i get rid of the preloaded music player on my android admire?
Q. every time i plug in my head phones the music player app pops up. I don't need it and it is driving me insane. it wont go away even when i close it. I want to get rid of it. how do i get rid of it? It was already on my phone when i got it. I didnt download it. its an android admire for metro pcs.

A.


How to transfer Music from ZArchiver to The Music Player on Android?
Q. Hi, i just started using my Galaxy s3 as a music player. and Rather then using the music apps, ive been downloading zip files of all the albums from the internet. I know how to unzip and extract them all, but i do not know how to then transfer them to my music player app. Any help would be great.
thanks.

A. I've recently purchased a few items from this site and their website is so user friendly!

Makes purchase of best audiophile headphones so easy.

Whats more, they update their posts with the daily best and cheapest deals on the market so I bookmark their site to keep in touch just in case I see the deal I like.

Definitely recommend them to anyone searching for good audiophile quality headphones and accessories for cheap.

try them out!


How to get the music player widget in Android 2.2?
Q. I accidentally removed the music player widget from my home screen on my t mobile g2x with android 2.2, how can i get it back, not just the music app but the actual widget?

A. Simple. On a empty part of your home screen, use your fingers to touch and hold on that empty part of the screen until a menu comes up. Select Widgets and it will show you all the widgets on your phone (including the Music player widget). After you found the Music player widget, select it and it will be on your home screen. If you would like to move it somewhere else, touch and hold onto the widget and drag it somewhere else.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment