February 22, 2013

I lost my android phone, will tmobile replace it for free?

Q. I can't seem to find my phone. I think I left it at an HEB (grocery store) but the problem is that the battery died so I cant locate it with this gps app thing. I checked online and it hasn't been used so that means no one stole it. Will t mobile replace it with another android phone or will they give me a crappy one?

A. NOPE have to pay as much as you first bought it for


How do android developers obtain information to put into their apps?
Q. If an android developer were to create a GPS system or a Weather App, how do they get the information fed into the application? Obviously i wouldn't have my own sattelite or weather station so how do i put information into the application?

A. For GPS you'd use the Android core libraries, like this class: http://developer.android.com/reference/android/location/LocationManager.html

For a weather app you'd use some weather API, the most obvious probably being the Google Weather API, but you could really use any one you want. http://blog.programmableweb.com/2010/02/08/googles-secret-weather-api/


What features would you like to see on future iPhones?
Q. Some things I'd like to see the iPhone have in the future:
-Faster processor
-4G network
-Longer-lasting battery
-Video Camera
-Camera Flash
-Higher Resolution Camera/Less Blurry Pictures
-Turn-by-Turn GPS app like android's
-HDMI output
-Thermometer

What else can you guys think of?

What else can you guys think of?

A. It goes fast enough, it's a phone not a desktop computer
The network is based on the carrier, that's not under the control of Apple
Will probably get that
3Gs has that
Maybe
megapixel myth
Has it, you can get the tomtom kit
It's a phone not a desktop computer

I'd like it to wipe my ass and make me breakfast.


What is the best golf GPS phone app out there for Android?
Q. Finally got a new phone, and need an app for it for golf. Price matters too!

A. Best Golf GPS Rangefinder for Android GREENFINDER

www.golfholable.com





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment