February 18, 2013

How do I transfer my music from windows media player to my samsung galaxy S2?

Q. I need to know how to get my songs transfered from windows media player on my computer which runs windows vista to my phone, a samsung galaxy S2?

A. Create a dropbox account, you can access that from your Android phone if you download the app.
https://www.dropbox.com/

Basically, you create an online folder that you can access from other computers/devices as long as you have a password. It's pretty easy to use.


Windows Media player not playing the sound in the 3gp videos from LG optimus one?
Q. My windows media player 12 not playing the sound but playing the 3gp video from LG android phone..please tell that how to solve it?

A.


Is it possible to listed to webcast on an Ipad or Android tablet?
Q. Is it possible to listen to webcasts streamed through Windows Media Player on Android Tablets or the Ipad. I have had no luck in being able to listen to streamed conference calls on my Ipad and was wondering if I could do this with any other tablets.

A. it's impossible for android tablet pc.


How to listen to Audio Feed from state gov website on my Android?
Q. I am trying to listen to an audio feed of my state's house of rep on my android phone. I tried clicking the link but it tried to open up a text message. I went on my computer and the link for the audio starts with mms:// and on my PC it asks me to pick a player such as Windows Media Player and then it starts to stream it. Is it possible to listen to this on my android phone and if so, how?

A. Unfortunately there is no Windows Media app for Android as of yet so in order to listen to these kinds of streaming audio files you need to use a workaround.

"Moodio FM does not provide any content. All they do is simply convert internet radio streams to formats that are suitable for mobile phones.

On your desktop computer, go to Welcome to Moodio! | Moodio Set up a free account. Search for the station you want to listen to. Most popular stations are already on there. If you find your station, save it as a favorite. If you don't find your station, and you know the station's stream url, Find "add a new station" from the main Moodio page to enter the stream url. The instructions on how to find a stream url are also on that page. http://www.moodio.fm/new_station

So, once you have all your favorite stations saved to My Stations, you go to the Moodio FM mobile site on your phone. m.moodio.fm

Log in with the info from the moodio fm account you just created and you'll see your My Stations list."





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment