February 28, 2013

Out of the different versions of the Motorola Droid which to you think is the best?

Q. Also what are your reviews on the Motorola Droid by Verizon?

A. i have a motorola droid (the original) and love it :)
i think its the best because if you ever get tired of using the touchscreen you can always use the keyboard part.


Can I flash a Motorola Droid to Metro PCS with full web browsing and picture messaging?
Q. I am planning on getting a Motorola Droid with a bad ESN number, but I would like to know if it is possible to have web browsing and picture messaging. If so how do I go about flashing it to Metro PCS?

A. it is possible but not in the moment.
the droid is like a iphone
iphone took about 3 months to unlock and another 2 months for the internet to work on tmobile.
the droid took 2 months to find a flash to metropcs (which has been found).
the code for the internet and mms for flashed metropcs droid has not yet been found or solve.
but i know it will be coming up soon


Does anyone know how much the Motorola Droid for verizon will be?
Q. I have seen pictures of the Motorola Droid online and I really like it. It is supposed to come out on November 6th and I really would like to know how much it will cost. Are there any Verizon employees out there? Please answer my question!

A. Okay, Its called the Motorola Droid. Its a Smartphone running Android 2.0 Eclair. Its going to be released on November 6, 2009 on Verizon Wireless.com, in-stores, and other retailers. Best Buy is accepting pre-orders now. Its going to be $299 with a 2/year contract with a $100 mail-in-rebate from Verizon in a form of a Debit Card. OR if you get it from Best Buy they give you the Rebate Instantly which means you only pay for the $199 price tag since thats what the phone is after rebate. Now Monthly you have to pay a $30/Data Plan which is mandatory to have the phone as well as the Voice plan and if you want Visual Voicemail, Text, Insurance, etc thats also extra. But the Minimum your looking at is the Data Plan and Voice plan. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me. Good Luck.


Does the Motorola Droid use data from the Verizon network while connected to a wifi connection?
Q. I have a Motorola Droid and have the 150MB data plan from Verizon. When I am at home I always use my wi-fi connection. I've had this phone for only three days now rarely get on the web or any web based application and I have already used 25MB of data. How is this so when I am almost always on a wi-fi connection? I already checked all my running applications and none of them are using any data right now. Please help.

A. You only use your MB when you're on the 3G network, so your Wifi connection isn't eating up your megabytes. Really, the 25 MB for a Droid is next to nothing because of all the background data. If your phone jumps off Wifi at all, it will start counting 'em up.

If you do have to get off the Wifi and want to avoid the auto-updates from the apps and running widgets, go to settings, accounts & sync settings, and turn off background data. This should help you out. You may also want to turn off auto-sync, which is directly underneath background data's setting.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment