February 15, 2013

i can start video chat on yahoo messenger on my iPhone4, but how am i gonna end it?

Q. I use iPhone4, and on yahoo messenger, I can get on video chat but then as soon as i get connected the screen shows only video pic and I don't know how to get off the video chat. Where is the disconnect or stop the video ? Does anyone know how to end video chat?

A. Try using Tango instead. You can make free video calls, free phone calls, and send free video messages to your friends on Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and PCs. Works over 3G/4G as well.


How to can you download a contacts display image/avatar or view a larger size with Yahoo Messenger Mobile?
Q. I have YM mobile installed on my android phone. The problem is that the display image/avatar of the people in my contacts list is so small I can't see it. Is there a way in YM mobile to view a larger version of the image or download it?

A. No


What are awesome FREE games or applications youmay download from the Android Market for my tablet?
Q. I'm bored. There are a lot of games in the Android Market so, I don't know what to choose. I don't want to install the useless games or apps. And plus, games or apps that are FREE please?

A. Games:
Angry Birds
Angry Birds Season
Bubble Blast 2
X Construction
Blast Monkeys
Tap Tap Revenge 4
Robo DefenseCheckers
Hangman Free
Reversi Fre
Empire defense
Medieval Castle Defense
TapDefense
Tower Raiders 2
Grave Defense HD
Missile Defense
Myth Defense

Apps:
Mobile Hidden Camera
Tiny Flashlight + LED
Seesmic (Facebook, Twitter)
Go!Chat for Facebook
Facebook for Android
eBuddy Messenger
MySpace for Android
Pulse News
World Newspapers
msnbc.com
CNN App for Phone
ESPN ScoreCenter
ScoreMobile
Scoreboard by Google
CNET
Talk Techie to Me


How do i save facebook pictures to my android?
Q. I have a droid, and I can't figure out how to save them. When someone sends me a picture in messenger I don't know how to save it. It's not easy like it is on an iPod.

A. whenever you open the image on your android than there is a download option on the bottom right on your screen there you can save the image you want to save...





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment