February 12, 2013

How to find the android application that crashes and reboots my android phone?

Q. I have an android HTC phone, I put custom ICS on my phone, from the beginning it worked flawlessly,after installing few Certified applications from Google play and moving the applications from phone memory to SD-Card, my phone starts to crashes and reboot every few minutes.

I want to figure out what application has destroyed my phone and remove that application for ever.
I am wondering if there is any way to monitor and log all the applications activities and crashes on the my Android phone,even capturing the services which are running in the background before system bootsup to user interface those services that are causing my phone crashes.

Is there any application to debug the running processes on the phone or fix the faulty applications on my phone?
:-(
Thanks

A. Ideally, there should be an option in SETTINGS > DEVELOPER OPTIONS > Show Application ANR's. It will give you a popup anytime any applications freezes. (ANR stands for Application Not Responding).
This might help you to find out which all applications are freezing. This might bug you for a while though, as it will show ANR's for even background apps.


How do I get my Yahoo mail Sent items to sync on HTC Desire S?
Q. Im using the native Mail client built into Android/HTC Sense.
Whatever I do - I cant get it to work?

A. have you tried yahoo app for android?

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail/android

also read this

http://androidforums.com/sprint-hero-support-troubleshooting/28800-does-anyone-know-how-sync-yahoo-email-addresses.html


How do I download my contacts from my Android to my Macbook?
Q. I want to put my contacts and all it's information from my phone on to my computer. Is there a simple easy way to do this? My phone is an Android HTC Inspire and my computer is Macbook, in case that helps. Thanks!

A. The contacts on the Android phone are most likely stored as part of your gmail account. Log into GMail, select Contacts, select More Actions, then select Export... There is an option to export as vCard format which will import into your Apple address book.


How do I get rid of the automatic emoticons on my android?
Q. Whenever I get or send a smiley face,sad face, kissy face from my android HTC phone, it automatically puts the emoticon. Is there any way that I can change this setting? I looked through all the settings on my phone and there isnt one... Help please!!!! :)

A.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment