February 12, 2013

how do you log off facebook on the android?

Q. I got the LG Phoenix yesterday and I used the Facebook android app or w/e it's called that was on the phone and now I can't log off of it. I don't see a log out option anywhere. Is there anyway to log out? Thanks

A. ok if the app is like the one i have on my phone(htc evo 4g) click on fb usually the satus will pop up if that happen hit the back key.you will still be on fb now the screen will have news,messages,friends,place and so on once u are on that screen hit menu and it should say log out.hope this help


How do i find out why I cant retrieve my notifications on my facebook for android application?
Q. I have a LG Ally phone and I have the Facebook for Android application. I can use every aspect of the app except when I go to notifications and press refresh it says: "Cannot retrieve the notifications. Please try again later. [601/Phase Error: unexpected '-' at position 64.]." How do I fix it so I can check my notifications on the application?

A. this happened to me on my G1 the solution was to update the app to a newer version... if your version is up to date.. try uninstalling/reinstalling the app.


How do I turn off my location on Facebook?
Q. I'm using Facebook for Android (I have a galaxy Samsung S) and I can't turn off my location. I tried the sings, but don't know how! ;__;
Please tell me how to turn of location for Facebook Android!

A. well if you cant find it under facebook settings in security (or something like that) and dont mind having your location turned off completely id suggest going into your phones settings and turning off the location for your phone.


What is the difference between words with friends and scrabble?
Q. Words with friends being the new app that is on facebook, android phones, etc.

A. The Words with Friends board layout is quite different from the Scrabble board layout. Also the number of total tiles in the game as well as the percentages for getting a certain letter are different.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment