February 11, 2013

How can a teen make an android app for free?

Q. I want to make an android app for free but andromo says you have to be 18 to use andromo.
Is there some other website you can make android apps for free on for teens

A. Andromo looks like a company that steals ideas to make money... if you want to make an android app you need to know java first...

download AIDE for android and you can start making apps today right from your phone... at any age.

on a PC you can use eclipse but you will need the android DK and all that.
http://developer.android.com/guide/index.html


How to develop a web developing Android app?
Q. I need to develop an android app that can create simple web page. In this app users are prompted to input some details for pages like "About us", "Contact us". Users should be able to create a simple web page using this app without having a knowledge on html, css like technologies. What are the suitable technologies to develop this solution? I need some tutorials if there are any.

A. I don't know this will be suitable for you but i have tried making the Justdial application for Android mobile. Please check the below link and check the view source code. You will get all the details you require.


Does anybody have any ideas for an android app I can make?
Q. I'm planning on creating an android app for my senior seminar project. I've had some ideas but none that seem to be the right one to do. Does anybody have any ideas?

A. make a 3D texting app for htc evo 3D (or just a cool 3D looking texting app)


What is a good Android app to develop?
Q. I need to write an Android App for my senior project. I know Java but I just need a great idea. Any suggestions?

A. i think you an make an app for reading feeds for horoscope or news or cricket scores,etc..





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment