February 9, 2013

Is there an Android app to let me control my phone with my computer?

Q. I'm looking for an Android app that will let me control my phone from my computer. For example, I want to run a computer program that manipulates data in running games (yes to cheat lol) on a game running on my Android phone. Sort of like a remote desktop program I guess? Free preferred but I will pay for one if need be. Thanks!

A. Oh, you could have a check here:

http://www.androidsoft4u.com/

there are many android free apps. You could go and have a check whether you could find one.


Can I make my desktop wake up with my phone or another computer?
Q. I want to use chrome remote desktop but i don't want it to constantly be on. Is there a way to make my computer turn on automatically when i want to use it?

A. androind; http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/turn-pc-android-phone-wakeonlan/


why does my windows 7 not have remote desktop?
Q. Im trying to set up my computer so that i can access it from my android phone. I click the computer properties, then i click remote and the only thing in that box is remote assistance... no remote desktop... what do i do? or what is wrong?

A.


Any way to remote to android phones?
Q. I work in the IT department at my company and we were looking to see if anyone knew of a way to remote (desktop) into an android phone. Sometimes we get calls from people who don't know much about technology and ask for help with their phones (some of these people are hundereds of miles away). I was wondering if there are any android apps that will allow a desktop computer to remotely control an android phone.

A. There is, but the android has to be rooted, and if they can't even figure out how to run the phone, I'm guessing there's a non-existent chance it will be rooted. I feel your pain though, I used to do phone support for a website and fantasize about technology that would allow me to reach through the phone lines and slap people in the face. :P





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment