February 25, 2013

Im wondering a question about facebook mobile and facebook android?

Q. So online I sometimes see when someone post a comment on their wall. It sometimes says facebook mobile or it will say facebook android. Is there a difference?? Or is it basically the same thing?

A. There is a Difference Posting From Mobile Web is Just the mobile Version of any phone Saying VIA android Means you are posting from the Android Facebook app hope it makes sense


How to hide Facebook status from certain people when using Facebook for Android?
Q. I'm currently using Facebook for Android and I've realized that there is no option that I can use to hide my status from people. I'm wondering if there is a specific setting that I need to setup or a certain application that I need to download in order to make that work?

A. As far as I'm aware it's not possible. I use a trick when I need to hide status posted from android. I open Facebook in web browser and set and post from there. Just make sure you are using the regular page not the mobile version (or touch version) of page.


How to re-install Facebook for Android on a new phone after original galaxy phone was lost?
Q. I already installed Facebook for Android on my lost phone Samsung Galaxy S II. How to re-install again on my new one. It shows "INSTALLED" on market.android site. What will I do? Please HELP me.. Thank you.

A. Uninstall it through Astrol File manager or the manager of the phone itself from settings -> Applications -> Running applications.

Then either check the install from anywhere something option which enables you to install apps from any other places than market.android.com then search facebook.apk then transfer it on ur mobile then install it through file manager.

or from market if it un installed properly

https://market.android.com/search?q=facebook&so=1&c=apps


how do you log off facebook on the android?
Q. I got the LG Phoenix yesterday and I used the Facebook android app or w/e it's called that was on the phone and now I can't log off of it. I don't see a log out option anywhere. Is there anyway to log out? Thanks

A. ok if the app is like the one i have on my phone(htc evo 4g) click on fb usually the satus will pop up if that happen hit the back key.you will still be on fb now the screen will have news,messages,friends,place and so on once u are on that screen hit menu and it should say log out.hope this help





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment